Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to Blogging!

So Rachel is right, it isn't like we haven't been crafting or even avoiding craft blogs, because that's definitely not true in my case! We were just going crazy getting ready for school! And I was trying to buy everything ever possible for living in my (first!) apartment! I have pretty much everything necessary now, but I am really try to think of some decorating ideas so it looks less boring! And my room will be kraftxcore to the brim, but I feel a little guilty about pushing the DIY on all of my other room mates. So, I would love some decorating ideas for the living room that aren't too crafty, though i think I have some that will work out!
Mostly, I haven't been scrapbooking, but knitting and crocheting a bunch. These are some of the projects that I am working on/completed.
I am completely obsessed with making these beret style hats! They are quick to make, and it's made with crocheting, which I honestly haven't done too much of. I am definitely a knitter at heart, but I am excited about crochet. I finished the baby blanket I started when I was super young, there are missed stitches and the color isn't the best, but it's completed! I am working on 2 scarves that are knit with tiiiiny needles and skinny yarn! I am excited, but it is definitely labor intensive!
Anyway, Rachel and I have been talking about making cardigans, we are pretty excited about and maybe we will actually motivate each other to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment