Monday, August 31, 2009

Cardigan Adventures!

So I pushed back my schedule to start at 10 am on Mondays, and that leaves me with way too much time to organize and waste time on the internet! So I am to page 42 on Ravelry with sweaters that are tagged as cardigans. Basically what I want (and what I think Rachel wants) is a plain kind of boyfriend sweater with buttons and no difficult stitches or patterns. I love the look of lace knitting, but I want to be actually able to do this sweater without too much difficulty.
There are soo many beautiful sweaters that are almost what I would want like this one! It's so pretty, and maybe I could alter the pattern, but that might be beyond my skill level. haha

I really really like this one for men, again this is a pattern I would have to alter, and the pattern itself says its super difficult. So this is probably more work then I could handle!

So this is called the minimalist cardigan which makes me fooled into thinking it might be actually easy, it's not actually what I want to make this first sweater, but I think it might be a good second project!

Isn't this cardigan gorgeous? It has chubby yarn which I love and look at those sleeves!

These two last sweaters are probably the closest to what I am going for, but they still aren't perfect!
So this is the other one! And hopefully I will find a perfect one, since there are 500 pages total, I am extremely excited! Rachel and I will find one that is perfect!
-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment