Monday, June 22, 2009

"I still don't know what I should make my title"


Hey! This is Maggie, and I want to let you guys know what I plan on using this blog for and what Kraftxcore is all about. I am an incoming sophomore at Mizzou in Columbia, Missouri and I am currently double majoring in Journalism and History. I'm not exactly sure how I want to use those majors, but I am confident I will figure it out! Basically, I want to use this blog to make crafty friends and also to hopefully help inspire some craftiness in others. I have dabbled in a lot of different creative outlets, but now I am mostly psyched about scrapbooking though I am getting back into some of the other things I used to do earlier. 

Currently, I am working on an "autobiographical scrapbook" too, and its a good way for me to mess around with new techniques without feeling that I am screwing up. So that is going good. 
I am also knitting a scarf (I know in June?) and working on an inspiration wire for my room. In other scrapbooking news, I recently finished a scrapbook for my friend Cathrine and now am working on one for my friend, Abe!

Have fun getting all Kraftxcore!

1 comment:

  1. Abe thats me i wish i could see it before its done but i guess its a surprise? Well i like your kraft skill ;) winky coffee face.....

    ReplyDelete