Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Autobio Scrapbookin'

I started this scrapbook to mainly work on different techniques and both Rachel and I thought that if our moms had scrapbooks of this sort we would think it would be cool to look at! So, it isn't made entirely for vanity. This page is focusing on some of the cities I have enjoyed visiting, but I am sure there are some missing! 

So tonight in our Kraftxcore sesh, I worked on my gift for Abe and my autobio scrapbook. I am a little stumped on ideas for my autobio one, so any brain storming would be great! I also have some clothes that I want to dye/alter but that requires pretty intense motivation, plus  I would like to go yard sale-ing before our Kraftxcore night of dying begins! I am off to watch the third Indiana Jones movie!

---Maggie

P.S. I am currently working on an inspiration post as well!


1 comment: