Monday, September 28, 2009

So I Know I Said That...

It was beautiful Fall weather a couple of days ago, but jeez, Fall has officially arrived today. It's been a little chilly with a cool breeze and some nice cloudy sunshine.
This scarf is for my friend, she picked out the yarn it's that Lion's brand Home Spun yarn, I actually like the colors. I am messing around trying to figure out a pattern that I like for it though. I am not sure if the one above works...but I have some time before it gets too cold, and the yarn should be a quick knit, it's pretty thick.
Oh, macro shots, I love them. But you can see the different shades of the yarn and the texture.
I'm using size 1o needles, they seem to be working out pretty good.
So this depressing shot is my wall, the wall itself is like textured outdoor true white paint. It's pretty boring and ugly. So my plan is to give it as much visual interest. This part of the wall is going to be a little cluster of embroidery hoops.
I love this quote from the movie Fight Club, and I LOVE my labeler right now. I remember when I got it and I was so fascinated by it. Lately I bought this black tape, and that has brought my love for it back.


All my notebooks are now clearly labelled. I also sent little labels to my family members and one of my good friends. I don't know how much they appreciated them, but I love making them!
I am thinking more about scrapbooking lately, so there will probably be a scrapbooking post in the near future!

--Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment