Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tattoooo!

So, I am working on designing a tattoo for myself currently, of an owl. Why? Well, they are my favorite! And so adorable yet charming. Like myself, haha. Margaret and I actaully have a sort of tradition where we each give each other gifts involving owls, the most recent of which would be this chapI only have sketches right now, I am taking my time with it because I want it to be perfect, as it is my first tattoo and I plan on getting it in a viewable place. I chose a picture of an owl looking over his shoulder, because just straight on just wasn't looking right to me. I also have a book of color schemes that has been helping me to decide what colors I want to use! So heres a little preview of what I have underway!!
fig. 1
fig. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment