Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wishliiiiist!

Ok, I know Chistmas comes earlier every year, right? Plus we here at KxC love making lists. So heres some items I've been coveting lately! If only I had indefinite funds and a home studio....
These are also in no particular order. If you're feeling inclined to buy me anything, haha...

1. Die-Cut machine
This would be excellent in so many ways. Every perfect little shape i could ever want, without me cramping my hand to use scissors!

2. Laser cutter.
Basically a die cut machine, only more hardcore. What if i need some wood or plastic cut into perfect little shapes?!

3. Screenprinter.
Theeeeeen the possibilities would be really endless. Custom shirts, bags, signs, whatever my heart could desire. Without all the work of doing it by hand, plus much more permanent.

4. an endless supply of Precise V-5 pens.
For all the offical letters I write

5. a personalized wax seal
...for all the offical letters I write.

6. A studio that is constantly and perfectly organized.
Maybe if i had a specific room for all my art/crafting, then it would end up all over my floor less.

7. A wall of chalkboard paint
I know that I could probably do this, but just never have and it feels a little daunting right now.

8. A panini press
I love foooooood. And since I am naming other somewhat expensive machinery, why not? Then I would have delicious melty sandwiches at my disposal constantly.

9. A record player
Self explainatory...

10. the funds and time to run my own coffeeshop/craft studio
This would be soooo excellent. Like if I had disposable funds to do anything I really believe this would be it. I can already make the drinks and the crafts, so feel like I'm ready! But it's just not the most practical idea at the time being...

Well there are ten things that I would like! Maybe I'll end up seeing one or two of them come December...
-Rachel

oh p.s.! My carboard chair held me. it looked a little ridiculous but it did the job, this next project we're doing in there will end up on here eventually too, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Lar lar lar. I want a laser printer addddd everything else on your list. Oh man have you tried the (new facebook) retractable v-5 pens, they are awesome. Especially since i am very lazy. I want to have coffee and craft shop too. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete